Thursday, March 17, 2005

Miss Information and a sign of insanity

A poster advertising a social club has recently appeared in Miss Information's gym. In large bold letters it announces that the club is "a new alternative to meeting great people through salsa dancing".

Every time she sees it, the little evil voice in her head translates this into "you know all those great people you can meet dancing? Well, we're not them. We're jerks and we can't dance. Come. Join us. Don't be afraid."

Miss Information can't tell you how many hours of amusement this has provided.

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger mrwhatshisface said...

I would like to say hello to Miss Information. Her social commentary is first rate and I can not tell her how many hours of amusement her 'little evil voice' has provided me also.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger tobyr21@gmail.com said...

I'm right with Miss-I on this one. I also read the invitation:
"a new alternative to meeting great people through salsa dancing"
as a way tro meet people without salsa dancing.

I would never join such a club though, without more info. Suppose they dance the hokey-pokey instead? (Or one of those Balkan dances where the men change direction so suddenly I would throw my back out.)
- The Precision Blogger
http://pro

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger mrwhatshisface said...

Ah hah... but what if the hokey pokey is what it's all about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home